Do you love the idea of being surrounded by the most loveable furry pets, our customers? Kriser’s believes in a movement that is derived out of a passion for pets and offers only natural and organic products free of additives and chemicals. We also offer a great family oriented environment bound by a passion for pets. To be honest we’re just a great place to work and here are a few reasons why:
- We invest in our employees by educating them on pet nutrition, selling techniques and management skills through Kriser’s University.
- Flexible scheduling
- Bathers are available to help bath your dogs
- Benefits for full-time Groomers include health insurance, employee discounts, paid time off and don’t forget…being able to bring your dog to work!
Here is what a day in the life of a Groomer would look like:
- Complete high quality grooms
- Provide guests with an exceptional guest experience
- Provide all pet guest with kindness and respect at all times
- Speak authentically about products and services offered at Kriser’s.
- Educate guests in the benefits of our holistic approach to feeding and caring for pets
- Maintain a clean work area
We will teach you a lot but what we need you to already have:
- At least 6 months professional grooming experience required
- Grooming tools and equipment in good working condition
- Passion for dog grooming and the well-being of pets
- Knowledgeable in breed standard grooms
- Skills in scissoring, general cleaning, nail trimming, styling, and all other pet grooming functions
- Willingness to be educated about the products and services offered at Kriser’s
- Be a person of integrity and commitment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to clean and stock work area
- Capability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds