Do you love the idea of being surrounded by the most loveable furry pets, our customers? Kriser’s believes in a movement that is derived out of a passion for pets and offers only natural and organic products free of additives and chemicals. We also offer a great family oriented environment bound by a passion for pets. To be honest we’re just a great place to work and here are a few reasons why:
- We invest in our employees by educating them on pet nutrition, selling techniques and management skills through Kriser’s University.
- Flexible scheduling
- Bathers are available to help bath your dogs
- Benefits for full-time Groomers include health insurance, employee discounts, paid time off and don’t forget…being able to bring your dog to work!
Here is what a day in the life of a Groomer would look like:
- Complete high quality grooms
- Provide customers with an exceptional guest experience
- Provide all pet guest with kindness and respect at all times
- Speak authentically about products and services offered at Kriser’s.
- Share product knowledge and suggestions to fit customer needs and promote pet health
- Maintain a clean work area
We will teach you a lot but what we need you to already have:
- Grooming certification or license
- At least 6 months professional grooming experience required
- Grooming tools and equipment in good working condition
- Passion for dog grooming and the well-being of pets
- Knowledgeable in breed standard grooms
- Skills in scissoring, general cleaning, nail trimming, styling, and all other pet grooming functions
- Willingness to be educated about the products and services offered at Kriser’s
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move animals and items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be comfortable around animals.