Do you love the idea of being surrounded by the most loveable furry pets, our customers? Kriser’s believes in a movement that is derived out of a passion for pets and offers only natural and organic products free of additives and chemicals. We also offer a great family oriented environment bound by a passion for pets. To be honest we’re just a great place to work and here are a few reasons why:
- We offer career growth opportunities within our current stores and as we open new ones.
- We invest in our employees by educating them on pet nutrition, selling techniques and management skills through Kriser’s University.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Benefits for our full time employees include health insurance, employee discounts, paid time off and don’t forget…being able to bring your dog to work!
Here is what a day in the life of an Assistant Pack Leader would look like:
- Provide guests with an exceptional experience.
- Assist the Pack Leader in overall management of store operations.
- Share product knowledge and suggestions to fit customer needs and promote pet health.
- Coach and lead Pack Members to provide an exceptional guest experience and achieve sales goals.
- Oversee all aspects of inventory such as Merchandise Replenishment, Inventory, Adjustments, Weekly Cycle Counts, Store Transfers, RTVs, and shipment processing.
- Organize special events in the store.
- All other assigned duties from the Pack Leader and/or any member of the Kriser’s Retail Management Team.
We will teach you a lot but what we need you to already have:
- Passion for extraordinary customer service and the well-being of pets.
- At least 1-2 years of previous retail sales experience.
- At least 1 year in a retail managerial capacity.
- Willingness to be educated about the products and services offered at Kriser’s.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move animals and items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be comfortable around animals.