Do you love the idea of being surrounded by the most loveable furry pets, our customers? Kriser’s believes in a movement that is derived out of a passion for pets and offers only natural and organic products free of additives and chemicals. We also offer a great family oriented environment bound by a passion for pets. To be honest we’re just a great place to work and here are a few reasons why:
- We offer career growth opportunities within our current stores and as we open new ones.
- We invest in our employees by educating them on pet nutrition, selling techniques and management skills through Kriser’s University.
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for part-time employees include employee discounts and don’t forget…being able to bring your dog to work!
Here is what a day in the life of a Pack Support would look like:
- Provide guests with an exceptional guest experience.
- Share product knowledge and suggestions to fit customer needs and promote pet health.
- Perform front end duties such as handling the cash register, bagging, replenishing merchandise, and preparing displays.
- Organize and maintain a clean store front and stock room.
- Assist with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets, labeling products, and special store events.
We will teach you a lot but what we need you to already have:
- Passion for extraordinary customer service and the well-being of pets.
- Willingness to be educated about the products and services offered at Kriser’s.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts.
- Time management and organizational skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be comfortable around animals.